Sunday, April 26, 2015

Spring Style Challenge Week 2

Has it really been a week? Holy cow where did this week go? 

Okay so on to the topic....

So I really wanted to do a top or cardigan this week instead of another pair of bottoms but when I saw these pants I knew I needed to. I seriously never wear these pants because I literally have no clue what to wear them with. 

HELLO!!!!!

I should be able to easily find a top to wear with some pants. I mean I'm good with clothes. Right?

So....here they are....
I know....they are ORANGE and WHITE. I am a VOLS fan. This makes no sense. Hence why I knew I had to choose these. 

So since I feel like I have NOTHING to wear with them I am also going to include two tops I think would work with them but I don't own because clearly I need to inspire myself on this one. So I found two tops that are in my closet (and one is from last week so that means that I am kinda having a mini post about that top as well right?) that I could definitely see myself wearing. 

So first up is what should be obvious: a white top. I mean hello, GBO, I will never let myself live down I never wear white with this. I have also never worn them to a Tennessee game. Like what? So here is this top that is easily my favorite purchase of the year so far! Paired with this necklace (because I need to wear it more as well) and my gold leopard watch, gold bangle, and cat eye sunnies!

This one I loooove and don't know why I have never put the two together! Its so fresh and summery! Cuff the jeans and throw on some sandals and this would be perfect for errands or just hanging out with friends.  I love this floral necklace I got from Target. I get so many compliments on it all the time. 

I think this tunic from Old Navy is absolutely adorable! I think the navy is a great compliment on the orange in the pants. All you Auburn fans I know love this idea combo! This would be great for Spring Night dinners when its slightly too cool to wear shorts and short sleeves. I might just have to grab this one up!


I mean hello, I should totally do a chambray look! Its too perfect not to! The slouchy boyfriend look is perfect with the slender skinny jeans. Pair it with a cute statement necklace and some ballet flats. OOOO I really like this one yall! (I also have those shorts and LOVE them! )

I hope you have enjoyed week 2! What are some ideas you have for these pants?

xoxo, Erica Anne

No comments:

Post a Comment