Monday, August 25, 2014

Fall Favorites




I don't know about y'all, but I. LOVE. FALL! It is seriously my favorite time of year (right behind July 4th of course).

While wrapping Summer up I have lost my head! (If you find it let me know!) I had a few things come up and I just couldn't bring myself to write. I just needed some me time for right now. So now that the break is over, let's get back to this wonderful time of the year! 

 So obviously to ring in this time of year I love to buy a few pieces during the Fall release. The next few blog posts will be documenting what all I have started collecting a few outfit ideas for each one. I'm still working on a photography set up and how I'm going to do that, but I will upload some photos for sure! 

My first piece is going to be......







SHOCK! 

The JCrew Herringbone Quilted Puffer Vest.  Yes, everyone has done this probably but I am SO excited for this piece to finally have a home in my closet! I want to try a few new original, yet classy, ideas for it. If you have any ideas send them my way! You can find me on twitter @freedomofstyle1 or on insta on my personal account @eajolley4! I would love to see your ideas! 

Find this vest, plus many more perfect Fall pieces at http://factory.jcrew.com/womens-clothing/blazers_outerwear/outerwear/PRDOVR~02533/02533.jsp?color_name=black&un_jtt_v_pdp=yes

XOXO, American Sweetie

No comments:

Post a Comment